Utah Drawing

FFBowhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Am I the only one who is dying waiting for the draw to come out. I am only in for 5 points each category so my hopes are limited but there is still a chance. Good luck to everyone!

Ha ha. For sure. I'm a resident and there shouldn't be any surprises. Draw general deer and nothing else but still nice to know.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
On or before may 31st seems like forever when you have to apply before they even set unit tag numbers.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

twall13

WKR
They increased moose tags this year so I'll automatically draw, right? Haha, I'm still a few years out on elk and several more out for moose unless I get really lucky somewhere along the line. Always good to know but I doubt I'll get anything more than my general deer tag as well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
50/50 on an elk tag according to last years numbers but they increased the tag number by one so hopefully I get that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really count the days or anything. Not worth the energy. My wife and I will draw dedicated this year. That's all I expect.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I really just hope to draw a general season tag myself put in for the new early season with hopefully better weather so who knows how many points it'll take. I applied with my grandad who's 85 and thinks he can go maybe one last time. I never get to excited over Utah and expect they'll screw me over but I'll be heart broken if we fail to draw this year.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Not really. It'll be a general deer tag and nothing else as usual. I live in Utah at the moment and never get real excited for the general season circus.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Look to be in the same boat with everyone else, expecting General deer and nothing else lol...

RussGS

Lil-Rokslider
I'll side with you. I'm anxious to know. General season deer, same as everyone else, but I still want to see it in writing.

I got a hit for archery antelope!! No charge yet for archery deer but I should draw that one too.

I'm expecting a general deer tag this year but nothing on the CC yet..:(

Kinda seems like they made it to antelope and stopped. Haven’t seen any post of anyone drawing sheep or goat or moose and that’s before GD in the drawing

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I haven't seen anything yet and I put in for general early deer with a group that avg 4 points.