Colorado Results

Nothing for deer yet. I did receive my elk tag. How does it work this year? Is the Dow releasing one species per day all of this week?

Jqualls

Lil-Rokslider
My card was charged so I assume I got a tag but nothing seems to be available yet online to know which choice I got.

Still just says entered for me. Got my elk results (didn't draw - so OTC it is), got the email saying unsuccessful but you got a PP - system doesn't show my new point though.

My card was charged so I assume I got a tag but nothing seems to be available yet online to know which choice I got.

Still just says entered for me. Got my elk results (didn't draw - so OTC it is), got the email saying unsuccessful but you got a PP - system doesn't show my new point though.

Ditto to both of these. They'll get everything updated at some point. I just want to know which choice I drew....

topher89

WKR
I can see the tag I drew now. It was my 3rd choice so I should see a point but do not yet. I'm sure it will all shake out and be correct by Friday

I drew a mule deer tag. I'm making my first trip and it's for OTC elk but I put in for a mule deer tag just in case, and I actually was drawn. I'm pretty excited!!

Bdog2013

FNG
When it says Not Awarded does that mean just for your first choice or does that mean all four choices struck out? I'm brand new to colorado this year and I'm still getting familiar with the system.

OP
R

Riles1050

Lil-Rokslider
I drew my first Colorado Mule Deer Tag. Pretty excited! It's also an over the counter Elk tag unit. I drew A muzzle loader deer tag so i'll be there the first week and a half of September. Should I get an elk tag or just focus on my deer tag? I'm there for deer but would hate to have a bunch of screaming bulls around and not be able to go after them!

Drew my 2nd choice 2nd rifle tag, happy camper. Going to likely grab an elk tag as well!

Jblack86

FNG
My buddy and i both drew unit 68 archery tags. They can be used on 3 different units. So, Combo deer and elk hunt for my first western experience. I am excited!

HUNTNUT

FNG
Colorado 82/86 early mule deer. 58 yrs old and this will be last time to get this tag. Been there before but interested if anybody has recent information. I can give information about some areas in 86 if you drew an archery tag. Pm with any info.

TradAg02

Lil-Rokslider
Drew 80/81. I otc archery elk hunt this unit each year, but this is my first mule deer tag. Rather than get distracted with two tags I’ll be headed up solo opening weekend in an attempt to find mule deer above timber line. Then I’ll return a few weeks later with my buddy for elk. That is the plan anyhow, we will see how it works out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LandYacht

WKR
My buddy and i both drew unit 68 archery tags. They can be used on 3 different units. So, Combo deer and elk hunt for my first western experience. I am excited!

You may see us in there too. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I drew my first Colorado Mule Deer Tag. Pretty excited! It's also an over the counter Elk tag unit. I drew A muzzle loader deer tag so i'll be there the first week and a half of September. Should I get an elk tag or just focus on my deer tag? I'm there for deer but would hate to have a bunch of screaming bulls around and not be able to go after them!

I don't think I would take a bow and a ML, just focus on one. This is the first year in 3 that I don't have a muzzy tag. Kinda bummed but I may just get an OTC elk tag, or just go hiking and scout for next year.