Lucky phone call

TXCO

WKR
Well after they called me three times in a row, I finally picked up the unknown number from Santa Fe and found out I was the lucky recipient of a New Mexico deer tag being reissued. A fun addition to add this fall!

Too bad the guy was getting me all hyped up and being the lucky winner I thought he was going to tell me I got a sheep tag. Oh well, I’ll take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats on the tag. That’s pretty neat. Too bad the telemarketers have completely ruined the phones, both landline and cell, that we can’t even pick them up when game n fish is calling to give us a tag. There’s probably 3 to 5 phone calls a day on my cell phone from the jackasses that I don’t pick up. Now I’m going to work worry it’s a tag call!

OP
TXCO

TXCO

WKR
Congrats on the tag. That’s pretty neat. Too bad the telemarketers have completely ruined the phones, both landline and cell, that we can’t even pick them up when game n fish is calling to give us a tag. There’s probably 3 to 5 phone calls a day on my cell phone from the jackasses that I don’t pick up. Now I’m going to work worry it’s a tag call!

Yea no kidding. Im glad NMGF was persistent because I never pick up numbers I dont recognize.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yea no kidding. Im glad NMGF was persistent because I never pick up numbers I dont recognize.

This. I sort of have a buffer built in for this issue though since robo-callers typically spoof your same/near area code. My cell number is from when I lived in WA still so basically I don't answer unknown numbers from those areas unless I'm expecting a call, if they don't leave a message I proceed to block the number. Local numbers are safer for me to pick up but the robo calls/political calls are creeping in at times.

Congrats.