Wyoming results

Cant believe region A sold out. Maybe thatll help thin out the herd lmao. Might grab a leftover antelope tag, otherwise im waiting until next year for another visit to Wyoming

530Chukar

WKR
Cant believe region A sold out. Maybe thatll help thin out the herd lmao. Might grab a leftover antelope tag, otherwise im waiting until next year for another visit to Wyoming

Looks like the odds were only about 30% of drawing A in the leftover this year. I lucked out and drew one to go with my SD tags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackdawg

WKR
Two questions, has anyone received their deer tag yet and does the mule deer include fishing? I know the elk tags have and I am going up to Scout next week,, I mean take a family vacation.

OP
Jd259

Jd259

WKR
Two questions, has anyone received their deer tag yet and does the mule deer include fishing? I know the elk tags have and I am going up to Scout next week,, I mean take a family vacation.

No tag for me yet but I believe they said mid August at the latest...

JWP58

WKR
Our group failed on a region J tag. Took the wind out of their sails and now I can't convince them to go west for anything short of a big, screaming, rutting bull. Looks like I'll spend my days hunting rutting whitetails in southern ohio.

Really? Just a couple of years ago that was a 100% draw region..

WolfpackNOgun

Lil-Rokslider
My buddy and me both drew successful NR Mule Deer tags in Region C and NR Antelope tags in Region 16. We both received our Antelope tags but not the Muley tags. Any reason why Wyoming wouldn't mail both tags together?
This is our first trip west.

aboss014

FNG
My buddy and me both drew successful NR Mule Deer tags in Region C and NR Antelope tags in Region 16. We both received our Antelope tags but not the Muley tags. Any reason why Wyoming wouldn't mail both tags together?
This is our first trip west.

We drew region C deer tags as well. Hoping to grab an OTC Antelope tag when we get there. I know there were a ton of leftover tags for the area. Missed the draw on that.