Wyoming results

Jd259

WKR
Results are up anyone do any good? I drew region H. Good luck

Region C. I'm really happy I bought a point last year; the odds for 0 PP went down to 22%. For reference, it was 64% in 2014 (my first year in WY).

tacoma96

FNG
Results are up anyone do any good? I drew region H. Good luck

Me and a buddy drew unit 145 as an alternate choice. We have no idea what to expect as this is our first mule deer hunt and first western hunt. Any pointer for a couple of morons from missouri? We had planned on a different area and threw 145 on there for our third choice.

FURMAN

WKR
Due to the days I have off I drew region A on second choice to maintain my points and gain another.

Me and a buddy drew unit 145 as an alternate choice. We have no idea what to expect as this is our first mule deer hunt and first western hunt. Any pointer for a couple of morons from missouri? We had planned on a different area and threw 145 on there for our third choice.

Unless I'm mistaken, you guys are gonna be on a whitetail hunt.

tacoma96

FNG
Unless I'm mistaken, you guys are gonna be on a whitetail hunt.

Crap, like I said morons from Missouri. A little bummed it's not Mule Deer but we're going to make the best of it. Anyone have any experience in this area? I'm sure whitetails will be very similar to here in Missouri hiding in river bottoms and not in the high areas. Thanks Steelheadmike for pointing that out to me.

wytx

WKR
That 145 general tag is for mule deer, type 3 is for whitetail. Did you get the region tag or type 3 ?

Our group didn't draw-- our area with our points (and one point less) was 100% guaranteed last year in the NR reg draw... dropped to 30%.

My brother in law, my niece, a buddy and me drew region E. I’ve been doing a lot of google earth scouting and have a few areas in mind. Really excited for the hunt and if nothing else I’m hoping we can put my niece on a decent buck and get to watch her take her first animal!

Hawkeye5964

Lil-Rokslider
My son and I drew a Region A. I’ve hunted this area several times in the past and have done well. This will be my youngest son’s first time hunting out west. My oldest son was lucky enough to harvest a nice 6x6 elk last year on his first elk hunt. I am hoping my youngest son is that lucky with a mule deer. I enjoy watching my sons being successful much more than being successful myself. Good luck to you all.

aboss014

FNG
My son and I drew a Region A. I’ve hunted this area several times in the past and have done well. This will be my youngest son’s first time hunting out west. My oldest son was lucky enough to harvest a nice 6x6 elk last year on his first elk hunt. I am hoping my youngest son is that lucky with a mule deer. I enjoy watching my sons being successful much more than being successful myself. Good luck to you all.

That’s a great area as a kid’s first. Which unit you looking at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddenney

FNG
I'm looking into putting in for leftover tags. Maybe region x? Will be my first time out. Going to try archery.

204guy

WKR
Didn't pull any real good elk or antelope tags. Did manage a pretty low odds deer tag south of Casper.

Our group failed on a region J tag. Took the wind out of their sails and now I can't convince them to go west for anything short of a big, screaming, rutting bull. Looks like I'll spend my days hunting rutting whitetails in southern ohio.