Colorado Deer Tags

Has anyone received their Colorado deer tags in the mail yet? It seems like last year I received it in the mail fairly quickly.

If you go on the cpw website, under your orders it will say for each tag if it’s shipped. I have only received my small game tag so far.

cnelk

WKR
Big game licenses started mailing June 22, 2018. All licenses will be in the mail by Friday June 29th, 2018. Licenses are not considered lost in the mail until 30 days after the mailing date

I drew a mule deer tag and it hasn't made it yet. I was getting worried but feel better since nobody else has gotten them either!!

hobbes

WKR
I'm not seeing anything that says "shipped" or any date other than season date period and draw date at top, so I suppose that means it's not in the mail yet. I suppose it'll eventually get here one way or another.

jray5740

Lil-Rokslider
A little off topic but does anyone know when the leftover list will be published for Colorado? I check almost daily but I cant seem to find a date when its supposed to be up. I know the licenses go on sale the first week of August so I am assuming the list will come a few weeks before that?

Mine was there in the mailbox when I got home from work yesterday. I suspect everyone should be getting theirs real soon