AZ Deer Credit Card Hits

muddydogs

WKR
No. Never been on the unit either. All I know is that non-residents don’t pull many of those tags, especially your point level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last year me and a buddy pulled the 12BW early with one point between the two of use. Not so lucky this year.

RoJo

WKR
I did that exact thing two years ago. I had a fun time and really froze my tail off!

Maybe you had the late November hunt? I have early November. Anyway, I'm looking forward to it. I want to do a few long-weekend backpack scouting trips, including one coinciding with the fall bear opener in early October. Glassing for Coues and bear...woot!

Whitetail tag for 24B in November for me. I will probably be doing a backpack hunt in the Superstition Wilderness.
How was your hunt? I got the early December tag this year. I got the same plan aa you. Back pack into the wilderness. Any tips?

RoJo

WKR
How was your hunt? I got the early December tag this year. I got the same plan aa you. Back pack into the wilderness. Any tips?
I don't remember.

Haha, just kidding, this is kind of an old thread! Anyway, the wind drove me out of the high country, it was brutal. I ended up hunting down low. I didn't fill the tag, but did get a rushed shot off at a nice buck that was bedded just below me with another buck while I was glassing from a hilltop. I was taking a break from glassing to use the bushes when they busted and ran down the hill. Didn't have my pants down yet, but it was a scramble to get back to the rifle.

PONYBOY

Lil-Rokslider
Thx! Twin bro and I both have tags.... Someone should be coming out with a buck, or a good story lol