Knight TK2000 and scope?

I have a Knight TK2000 in line muzzle loader I have had since early 2000’s. I haven’t hunted with it in 10-12 years. Does it have any value for resale? I am out of the loop on Muzzle loaders.

It also has a Kahles 2x7 36mm scope on it. I know that is worth money. I paid a lot for that scope.

Thanks for the opinions on the Knight Muzzleloader.

OP
B
I’m curious to know if this muzzleloader is out of date? I’m looking to sell....

Karl86

FNG
I’m curious to know if this muzzleloader is out of date? I’m looking to sell....
Its not out of date, but it is a bit of an anomaly. I don't know if some states had a primitive firearms season on Turkey's at some point, but otherwise i never really saw the point.
A good friend of mine won one at a local NWTF banquet. He tried to get $600 out of it for a long time, and finally sold it to a fella i work with for like $350. Just my .02.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
You will get much more for the scope than the TK. I got rid of a bunch of stuff I was not using a couple years ago, the shop gave me $150 for the TK and that was out of pity...

jm1607

WKR
If you want to let it go for cheap I might be interested.... Don't need it at all but they are kinda neat.. I'd like to see some pics