WTB Knight Ultra-Light Muzzleloader

CiK01

WKR
In the market for a Knight Ultra-Light muzzleloader. Where is good place to buy? I would like a western ready version and add scope to it.

Thanks!

In the market for a Knight Ultra-Light muzzleloader. Where is good place to buy? I would like a western ready version and add scope to it.

Thanks!

Right now Sportsmans WHSE might have the best retail price and have the rifle in stock.

They do come up on the Auctions Sights now and then and I am sure if you work your way through the internet you can possibly find one. BUT they come and go in a hurry!

Are they still doing their discount for Vets or is that long gone?

CiK01 - you know what if you are a vet or policeman, maybe even a fire fighter - it really could worth a call or an email to Knight - this would be a really decent discount

You really need to be watchful here as the discount is taken off the retail price on the web site. Also Knight has to add a 11% federal excise tax to the price of the rifle at the time of purchase + shipping - so I am not so sure they would be under the Sportsmans price in the end.

Just not sure if you can beat this UNLESS you can get the 40% but Ashley never mentioned that the 40% was still available - just the 20%

Knight Ultra-Lite .50Cal Western Muzzleloader Tan-Stainless | Sportsman's Warehouse

Last edited:
I did just check with Ashley @ Knight and the discount still applies. And it does apply to any emergency employees also.

1 866-518-4181

jm1607

WKR
I wonder if Sportsmans Warehouse is ever going to get some non-westerns back in stock? Or one with the black webbed stock (don't care too much but it is my fav)? I've been keeping an eye out for over a year and haven't seen any.. May have to spring for a western and a conversion but since I'll never use the western breach just seems like a waste of $$..

I wonder if Sportsmans Warehouse is ever going to get some non-westerns back in stock? Or one with the black webbed stock (don't care too much but it is my fav)? I've been keeping an eye out for over a year and haven't seen any.. May have to spring for a western and a conversion but since I'll never use the western breach just seems like a waste of $$..

Would not this be what you are looking for - it doesn't indicate Western ready.

Knight UltraLite .50Cal Muzzleloader Olive Green-Stainless | Sportsman's Warehouse

That's her, but she's sold out :(

Well Shoot! They will get more at some point...

Thinking out loud!!! It really may be worth the effort to get one of the available ULite Westerns now and then convert it to 209. I am thinking that the $900 now is going to go to $1100+ this summer when the new contract come out.

Sportsman's Guide is already up there... non member price $1119

Search Knight Muzzleloader on Sportsman's Guide

Last edited:

FURMAN

WKR
Are you not going to use open sights? The non western version has no sights. I bought the western version and a conversion kit. I may never use the #11s but I have both if needed.

dotman

WKR
I bought the nonwestern and had to get it drilled and tapped for the sights. I vote get the western and conversion to 209. The bare primer conversion was $85 a few years ago.

jm1607

WKR
Ya, I was planning on having a gunsmith just tap in sights for cheap..

Well.. Looks like I don't have much of a choice!! Although I still have time because I decided to upgrade my bow first