Just purchased the Ultra-Lite

CAhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Resurrecting this thread. Does anyone have Bestill’s contact info regarding his custom breech plugs? My Knight Ultralight is giving me problems with dirty primers, primers sticking in the breech plug, and primers sticking in the rails. How often should you have to remove your breech plug and clean the flash hole? Today I only fired about 8-9 shots until I had to end my range session because I had a W209 primer stick in the breech plug so bad I had to use a rubber mallet to get the bolt back.

RyanG505

FNG
Resurrecting this thread. Does anyone have Bestill’s contact info regarding his custom breech plugs? My Knight Ultralight is giving me problems with dirty primers, primers sticking in the breech plug, and primers sticking in the rails. How often should you have to remove your breech plug and clean the flash hole? Today I only fired about 8-9 shots until I had to end my range session because I had a W209 primer stick in the breech plug so bad I had to use a rubber mallet to get the bolt back.

Interesting, ive noticed the same has been happening to me but I haven't had to use tools yet