Knights are on sale!

Beararms

Lil-Rokslider
I was looking at Knights today on Midway and they are on sale. Just passing the deal along.

I was looking at Knights today on Midway and they are on sale. Just passing the deal along.

That sale is really offering some good prices and free shipping, then go online and find a Midway Promo code to get more money off...

my neighbor order a Spider Green Western Ultra-Lite - Tuesday

OG DramaLlama

Epic Rokslider
After going back and forth on buying a Knight UL for the last 18 months this offer finally got me to jump into smokepole world.....Tan Western Ultra-Lite on its way.

OP
B

Beararms

Lil-Rokslider
I just picked up two of their ultimate rods also. Knight just posted on Facebook that they are 50% off. I tried to get the Lehigh Defence ones but they have been sold out when I added to cart. I am pretty much set now!!

CoHiCntry

WKR
I just picked up two of their ultimate rods also. Knight just posted on Facebook that they are 50% off. I tried to get the Lehigh Defence ones but they have been sold out when I added to cart. I am pretty much set now!!

Thanks for posting that! I've been trying to get a Lehigh one too for awhile. Just placed my order for one from Knight.

OG DramaLlama

Epic Rokslider
Has anyone actually received their order yet. I have not. Called Midway twice and because my order was shipped from the supplier, Knight, they don’t track. The lady tolde me it shipped via UPS on the 21st but could not provide tracking number. I’m getting nervous. Ordered on Sep 29. Glad this project is for next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone actually received their order yet. I have not. Called Midway twice and because my order was shipped from the supplier, Knight, they don’t track. The lady tolde me it shipped via UPS on the 21st but could not provide tracking number. I’m getting nervous. Ordered on Sep 29. Glad this project is for next year.

Yes, my friend received his Ultra-Lite about a week ago... Midway should have sent you a couple of emails about it... But, you are right one thing tracking number they supply is/will not help you a bit. UPS will deliver it but it is ship by someone else from point A to the UPS delivery center nearest you.

He also had a couple of conversation with Midway without any positive results...

Hope you get it soon... but I know you are going through the same thing he did.

OG DramaLlama

Epic Rokslider
Yes, my friend received his Ultra-Lite about a week ago... Midway should have sent you a couple of emails about it... But, you are right one thing tracking number they supply is/will not help you a bit. UPS will deliver it but it is ship by someone else from point A to the UPS delivery center nearest you.

He also had a couple of conversation with Midway without any positive results...

Hope you get it soon... but I know you are going through the same thing he did.

Funny thing is that I called Midway again this morning and while I was on hold the UPS notification that the rifle will be delivered today came to me.

I did confirm that it was shipped directly from Knight.

Thanks for responding.

Funny thing is that I called Midway again this morning and while I was on hold the UPS notification that the rifle will be delivered today came to me.

I did confirm that it was shipped directly from Knight.

Thanks for responding.

Correct they are shipped directly from Knight - but part of the deal is that 'free shipping' portion and to keep costs to a minimum, I believe Knight moves then from their plant to a standard shipping company - really probably a freight company that moves them across the US to a UPS distribution center. They never see a minute of airplane time. So in essence the farther you are from Tennessee the longer it takes to get to you... But dang the price of the rifle is right as compared!

OG DramaLlama

Epic Rokslider
Got my rifle today.

First impression are that this is a very well made rifle. Fit and finish is pretty darn amazing.

Worth the wait. Can’t wait for load development and looking for some good smokepole hunts.

aefbe7e53e207ed4eccf124f50221eed.jpg

4300513058b516566c5097e986054fd2.jpg

0b40dbdd09c27d77fc45d44d963bc813.jpg

eb7e8dadfab09fa68253d319043e9ac8.jpg

8d2cd2dd3bb51b4c18e0b4455fb9cf3f.jpg

529e00acd8aac9f956e42a8a2a0adf7c.jpg