Knight Vet Sale This weekend

Attention US Veterans! Get 40% OFF your entire purchase at Knight Rifles!

Attention US Veterans! Get 40% OFF
your entire purchase at Knight Rifles!
This Weekend Only, Sale Ends Sunday, November 12th at Midnight

To take advantage of this offer, simply:
• Fill your shopping cart!
• At checkout, add the coupon code VETDAY
• Enter your billing information as normal, then you must confirm you are a U.S. Military member by:
Clicking the certification check box during checkout*and submitting a copy of your Military I.D. - you can upload your I.D. directly during checkout, fax your I.D. to us at 866-242-1204 or call our sales department on Monday at*1-866-518-4181 (8AM-5PM EST) and we will assist you.*

IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR VALID MILITARY*I.D. BY THE MEANS MENTIONED ABOVE, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT AND YOU*WILL BE CHARGED FULL PRICE!
SHOP NOW

arri1942

Lil-Rokslider
For active duty only or prior military service members as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OG DramaLlama

Epic Rokslider
That is a smoking deal and a great way to support our ladies and gentlemen that serve our country.

OP
sabotloader
Wouldn't it need to be DD 214 for previous vets?

I believe you are correct. Making the call will provide you more information. It is my belief that they just need something that shows them you are whom you say you are.

dirtdarte

FNG
Does anyone know if the conversion kits will work universally between an Ultralight and a Mountaineer? I might have to pick one up... this is a great deal.

Last year I talked to them and they said their vet discount was pretty much all year long.
I called them 2 days ago and the discount wasn't in effect then. The salesman told me to wait until this weekend.

The wording from Knight seems to indicate active, but I assumed it was for all active and prior service. Am I reading or comprehending incorrectly?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I called them 2 days ago and the discount wasn't in effect then. The salesman told me to wait until this weekend.

I'm pretty sure I still have the email from them telling me that it was good year round. Because last year I was still researching but didn't want to miss the sale price, and that's when they told me it was good year round for military. Unless they've changed something this year.

I'm pretty sure I still have the email from them telling me that it was good year round. Because last year I was still researching but didn't want to miss the sale price, and that's when they told me it was good year round for military. Unless they've changed something this year.
Very odd. Perhaps it was changed.
I was looking at a CVA Accura V2 mountain, but with this deal I may spend the extra and get an ultra lite.

Last edited:

Ewaragnar

Lil-Rokslider

The wording from Knight seems to indicate active, but I assumed it was for all active and prior service. Am I reading or comprehending incorrectly?

They gave me the discount as a Vet on this sale. Truly a stand up company.

CoSwede

FNG
I bought a rifle off this sale last year as a retired vet. I believe all I sent them was a copy of my retired ID. Everything went smoothly and quickly.