Knights Ultralight for every state?

Nalgene

Lil-Rokslider
I am a southerner with a dream to hunt elk, actually to hunt without dogs or food plots/source. My goal is to go West with a bow,muzzle loader and rifle and kill an Elk. I have worn both Digicam and Multicam in a warzone so Knights is going to cut me a deal. What version gets me the most / all the states?

dirtdarte

FNG
Ultra light or the Mountaineer... I have both... well almost both... I waiting for delivery of the Ultra light next week. Get the western editions with open sights and the #11 percussion cap ignition and you'll be good everywhere. Knight sells kits to convert to 209 ignition if you want to burn Blackhorn in states that allow it... so consider that as an add-on. Super accurate guns and high quality. .50 caliber covers you for elk.... Peep sights attached to scope bases come off easily when you want/can hunt with a scope... and peeps help a lot out here in the west.... trust me on that... this isn't 50 yd hunting for the most part. Thanks for your service... now go kill that elk.

dirtdarte

FNG
One other thing.... As a veteran... if you have a disability of 40% or greater and have it documented... you can get the Disabled American Veteran discount in Idaho. With that, your license and tag for elk will cost you less than $75 dollars... that as a non-resident of Idaho. There are late season cow elk tags in Idaho still available... right now. Late season cow elk starts in the zone I'm hunting December 1st and runs till the 31st. Its cold but there are plenty of elk running around. If you have several tours overseas and seen combat, I suspect you'll be at least 40%. Just a guess... ask me how I know. You live your life once. Make it a good life.

Last edited: