State calibers rules

mrennich

FNG
I own a Winchester x150 in a .45 and since it is not legal to use in my state, are there states that this is legal for? I’d like to keep this rifle because it shoots awesome but I’ve found a few states that it is not legal in. I’d figure I’d ask here instead of waiting to hear back from the states.
Thanks

OG DramaLlama

Epic Rokslider
I own a Winchester x150 in a .45 and since it is not legal to use in my state, are there states that this is legal for? I’d like to keep this rifle because it shoots awesome but I’ve found a few states that it is not legal in. I’d figure I’d ask here instead of waiting to hear back from the states.
Thanks

Caliber legal for deer in ID. Elk, and I believe trophy species, have a .50 requirement. However, ID is does not allow BH 209. Loose powder only and percussion caps. All lead conicals/balls. No sabots. No scopes, open and peep only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slvrslngr

WKR
Maybe I'm missing it but I don't see where there are any restrictions on muzzleloader types in SD. This is all I found:

Muzzleloading Firearms - In seasons restricted to muzzleloading rifles, telescopic sights are not allowed. Telescopic sights are sights that utilize magnification. Muzzleloading pistols are not legal. No person may hunt, shoot, shoot at, wound, kill or pursue any big game animal with any muzzleloading rifle which discharges a projectile less than .44 caliber.