Knight Dealers, rare?

Are Knight Muzzleloaders carried by many dealers? The dealer locator function on their website doesn't work and I tried emailing with no response.. I'd like to handle one before buying. I'm in MN for the time being and haven't found anyone that carries them.

dotman

WKR
I think it has shrunken, I bought mine a few years ago from an online store that was no longer going to carry them. I’ve never seen one in a retail store. I think Sportsman’s warehouse carries them.

PAbow84

Lil-Rokslider
muzzle-loaders.com Doesn't help if you want to handle it first but they have good prices if you know what you want. You can also buy them directly from knight and they offer discounts to Active duty, Reserves, and Veterans.

flyfshrmn

FNG
I've only found the Knights available in a store at Sportsman's Warehouse. Cabela's used to carry them as well, but seem to have dropped them from their inventory recently. The selection I have found at SW is limited - Bighorn, Disc Extreme, and Ultralight seem to be readily available. check the online store and see if they have the other models - you can have them drop shipped to the nearest store.

ole hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I stopped by muzzle-loader.com warehouse ,They can't let you in but they brought out 4 different MLers for me to check out before I chose one ,,