Accobow

cg2737

WKR
I had the rotator cuff in my left shoulder repaired in May. Has anyone tried using the accubow as part of their rehab, and if so was it effective.
Thanks,
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WKR
I would think it could be a useful tool if cost is not a consideration. I believe you can accomplish the same effects with a $2 piece of elastic tubing/band but some people like gadgets, and there's nothing wrong with that, especially if it keeps you entertained while doing the rehab work.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
I just bought a set of rubber bands off amazon for some knee issues, I'd just do that if I were you. 10-15 bucks for multiple weights.

TJ

WKR
Good luck with the rehab. I had mine done on Jan 31st. I'm just now barley able to draw with my bow turned down to 50lbs.

I've been using bands for a while trying to build strength and mobility back up.

Accubow or surgical tubing should work just fine. My recommendation is to stay away from the BowFit (surgical tubing with plastic cylinder handle). The sharp angle of the handle frayed the surgical tubing over time without me knowing. One day I pulled it back and it broke, snapping me in the face! Sneaky little bugger...