Gettin in shape

OP
Cant hit em
Awesome man. Definitely an inspiration. I just had a baby girl in March so my fitness and diet took a turn to the dad bod. I definitely felt it this past bow season. This is great winter motivation to get off my ass and eat right.

Thank you , I was hoping this post inspired some hunters in our little community we have here on Rockslide

Last edited:
Excellent job CHEm,

I'm down 28#'s in just a couple of months. Stopped drinking and started eating right. My goal is another 20#'s down to 185#'s by snowmelt and hiking season.

An elk pack out last year finally told me my stubbornness can no longer overcome my age and fat :).

I hope everyone has a great New Years and reach all of their goals!!

OP
Cant hit em
Excellent job CHEm,

I'm down 28#'s in just a couple of months. Stopped drinking and started eating right. My goal is another 20#'s down to 185#'s by snowmelt and hiking season.

An elk pack out last year finally told me my stubbornness can no longer overcome my age and fat :).

I hope everyone has a great New Years and reach all of their goals!!

Thank you, Im 41 . It was hard but well worth it

Last edited:
OP
Cant hit em
a year after writing this post , still going strong , ran 8k today in San Jose in 45:01 , 80 lbs down , yeeee feel so good
c227169083cd03dcf1e3853e8ea21a14.jpg

Big congrats to you. Amazing job. I'm currently on my weigh loss path and it's been difficult but extremely rewarding/gratifying!

Great job Canthitem!

So I hit my goal of 185# last week. So now I've got a new goal of 175#'s as I'm still not where I want to be. I'm down 50 so what's another ten :).

I had t order a small belt for my Kifaru T1. I don't think I've purchased a small anything since I as like 12 :).