Gettin in shape

So I have 4 pts for CA and I'm applying for a premium archery zone. Mid December I went to Tejon Ranch on a pig hunt , although I killed , the hills kicked my azz and I truly new change was necessary. I was at 257 lbs 5'8" , I set a target for 215 lb and started eating right and running. Mid December I could only run 3/4 mile and had to walk the rest. Today I'm up to 4 to 5 miles straight no walking 3 to 4 times a week And this morning I was at 218. I dont post much here but have browsed this section a lot getting helpful tips. Thanks guys for the help and motivation my new target is straight up 200lbs . ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425825470.805140.jpgthis is a before on right and when i was about 230 on left

Last edited:

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well done that is not easy and good luck on the continued dropping! It is a daily chore for us all burn at least as much as we consume...not easy

OP
Cant hit em
Well done that is not easy and good luck on the continued dropping! It is a daily chore for us all burn at least as much as we consume...not easy

Its a struggle im a driver 12,13 hour shifts , but im setting aside time daily

goldenarrow

Lil-Rokslider
Nice job! Do you run on a treadmill or on the road? I have a hard time pacing myself so I run on a treadmill but I want to try to start running on the road.

OP
Cant hit em
Nice job! Do you run on a treadmill or on the road? I have a hard time pacing myself so I run on a treadmill but I want to try to start running on the road.

I run on the road , pace will come i went from doing miles at a pace of 13 minutes to now around 10:45 +\-. The biggest thing that has helped me is learning how to breathe properly and posture while running . Google it , it will help you tremendous , right now breathing wise i could go for ever , but around 5/6 miles my legs tell me no.

OP
Cant hit em
Today i woke up a weighed , 208lbs , im dropping about 10 lbs a month thru diet and exercise. After i hit my goal of 215 , i set a new one of 200 lbs by May 1. That will be 57 lbs gone in 5 1/2 months. I feel great , I kinda slipped about a week ago around Easter ( who didnt ) ate horrible , but recommitted and back on track. Here is a pic , left was about a week ago Mt Biking , right , is October hunt
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428604991.903288.jpg

kickemall

WKR
Today i woke up a weighed , 208lbs , im dropping about 10 lbs a month thru diet and exercise. After i hit my goal of 215 , i set a new one of 200 lbs by May 1. That will be 57 lbs gone in 5 1/2 months. I feel great , I kinda slipped about a week ago around Easter ( who didnt ) ate horrible , but recommitted and back on track. Here is a pic , left was about a week ago Mt Biking , right , is October hunt
View attachment 24551

Well done! Thats not easy, keep it up.