MTNOPS is awesome

mlawrence125

Lil-Rokslider
I've ordered supplements from mtnops several times over the past few months. The products are some of the better supplements I have used, plus they all taste great compared to some of the other brands I've tried. I received an order from them the other day and unfortunately I was missing the one thing I was most excited about, my peach Enduro. I called them today, got a real person within 2 rings and have a Enduro on the way today. The whole phone call was less than a minute and customer service is definitely one of the best I have ever dealt with. If you haven't tried mtnops I highly recommend them and I probably will not use anything else from now on.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Nockdown

FNG
Yea good stuff, I currently have time to browse the forums while I'm on the pot after taking yeti. It gives a decent boost though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WYO_ATL

Lil-Rokslider
I know supplements are expensive, but damn, mtn ops is way up there in price.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Floorguy

WKR
I know supplements are expensive, but damn, mtn ops is way up there in price.

Compared to what? My wife was hooked on shakeology, I could get ammo, blaze and enduro for the same price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

OP
mlawrence125

mlawrence125

Lil-Rokslider
Compared to what? My wife was hooked on shakeology, I could get ammo, blaze and enduro for the same price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
I second that. Also if you look online c4 no xplode are comparable to yeti and enduro and they are 2 of the most popular pre workouts

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

WYO_ATL

Lil-Rokslider
compared to a lot of things. I order my whey protein from bulksupplements.com. I get the same size for 23$ nothing added, just whey protein isolate. don't pay for fancy advertising and packaging. I also get c4 pre-workout from amazon for 23-25$ a tub. that's just an example of what I use. I am not saying it's not good stuff, it's just on the high end of the price spectrum. I've used Yeti when it first came out, I just can't justify 40$ a tub. once again, just my preference.

Clarktar

WKR
I really like cellucor products.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

cocky84

WKR
compared to a lot of things. I order my whey protein from bulksupplements.com. I get the same size for 23$ nothing added, just whey protein isolate. don't pay for fancy advertising and packaging. I also get c4 pre-workout from amazon for 23-25$ a tub. that's just an example of what I use. I am not saying it's not good stuff, it's just on the high end of the price spectrum. I've used Yeti when it first came out, I just can't justify 40$ a tub. once again, just my preference.

Agreed. I wanted to switch to Mtn Ops just for the fact they are a hunting company. I use ON Gold Standard Whey and to switch to Mtn Ops it will be over double the price. ON is $.70 per serving with free shipping. MtnOps is $1.40 per serving, plus shipping. Same goes for pre workout. Literally double the price. So i figure if i switced all my supplements to Mtn Ops, it will cost me close to $75 more per month. Im sure its quality stuff, but so is Optimum Nutrition.

jeffpg

WKR
I am a long time user of Wilderness Athlete products and I'm pretty satisfied but I'm curious about Mtn Ops as I've heard some good things but the price definitely isn't one of them. Wilderness Athlete isn't cheap either but as a loyalty customer I do save a bit.

I know their products differ but does anyone know how their prices compare?

I'll throw my .02 out there so far I have only tried mtn ops yeti. Only BC scheels had it on sale and I've seen it on stuff like gritty bowman and on IG. So I figured hell it's on sale I'll give it a try. I'll go back to my c4, i really didn't notice much from taking it. Even 2 took scoops with 8oz of water today and it was meh. Maybe my body has built up a tolerance?

I mean if you find it on sale I guess try it maybe it works for you. I havnt really compared ingredients but I noticed there seems to be a lower amount or none at all beta alanine. Wich I don't mind bc sometimes the tingles suck IMO.

So that being said what up with enduro and ignite? Are they like energy drink powders? That's something I can see me getting into instead of buying the Bang and Spiked energy drinks. Wich I recommend everyone try they kick ass. But I would like to find say a mix I can dump in my hydro flask in the moring and drink up and have good energy all day.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I was a Wilderness Athlete guy until recently. I liked the Energy & Focus, Green Infusion and Meal Replacement & Recovery shakes. I did the 30 day challenge last summer and really liked the stuff. I saw all the MtnOps hype everywhere and ignored it for a while until I decided to give it a try and take a look at what they offered. I bought some Yeti at Sportsmans and was really impressed on how much it changed my 5am gym sessions. From there I started experimenting with their other stuff.

I like a shake for breakfast and what intrigued me the most with the Ammo meal replacement shake was the added nutritional elements compared to WA. After being on it for 2 weeks now I definitely can tell a difference in how long I feel full for and according to the label I am getting like 5 servings of fruit and veggies.

On the Green Infusion side I started the MtnOps Renu a couple weeks ago and man what a difference, these aren't directly comparable products but one of the purposes of each is to clean you out. I know there are the nutritional benefits of Green Infusion but as soon as I'd drink that thing I would be straight to the crapper and it was just no bueno (sorry to be graphic). The Renu cleanse has made me crap but it is much more body friendly, it makes you feel cleansed without feeling like you died in the bathroom if you know what I mean...

I just ordered the Mtn Ops Ignite to compare against the WA Energy & Focus so we will see how that goes. I am not opposed to combining brands if need be. After following the Harbertson brothers on Instagram my perception of Mtn Ops as a flat-biller hyped company has definitely changed, those guys really care about hunting and the outdoors on top of being great family men and all around good dudes.

Hoythews71

Lil-Rokslider
Love the focus from Yeti, but I miss the "tweak" and pump that C4 gives me. Magnum is awesome. Enduro I could live without. Cellucor protein would be my #2 choice. Ive tried Ox in the past and I liked it. About to start another cycle of it in a few days.

But yes, Mtn Ops customer service is TOP NOTCH!

Daniel_M

WKR
For a protein supp/meal replacement, ON or the bulk CytoSport 100% Whey from Costco is pretty tough to beat. Pre workouts are the only real thing to compare, some have BCAA's and creatine included, some don't.