Any of you all using the Mtn Ops Weight loss combo?

Luked

WKR
if so how do you like it and how is it working for you?
thinking of ordering it to get some weight down

ianpadron

WKR
Pointer: get your nutrition dialed in 100% first before adding any supplements labeled as weight loss products. You'll see faster and more importantly, more SUSTAINABLE results if you are eating the right amounts of the right foods.

Supps have their place, but weight loss is not one of them. Nothing can substitute a well designed approach to nutrition.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

StrutNut

Lil-Rokslider
I had to go to the Dr with knee issues. Wasnt happy with what my weight gain was from doing nothing. I started to east 1 grapefruit ever morning and yes, Texas Reds are much better then the others. For lunch I east a hamburger veggie soup that take more calories to digest than whats in it. Its ground beef, Unsalted Tomato Juice, Cabbage and a bag of frozen veggies cooked and you can add whatever seasoning you want. In the evening i east sensibly but nothing too strict. Just whatever with the family. I have pretty much cut off fast food. I have lost 20 pounds in the last 2 months and now my knees are good and I am working at keeping the weight loss going and improving my cardio. I have gone from 3000 steps to 6000 steps and now that my knees are better I am doing over 10,000 steps and its working. No diet pills or supplements, just a couple of easy cheap meals that is really working for me much better than anything else I have tried.

sveltri

WKR
You can cut added sugar and processed carbs for free and get/see/enjoy real and sustainable results.

Daniel_M

WKR
Good info here. I started out early February and have been extremely consistent with my weight loss. I'm a chubby skinny guy.

I track everything I eat with MyFitnessPal, and have my macros set to a 40% carbs / 35% protein and 25% fats. Everyone is different so you may need +/- 5% carbs, those are what I've dialed in and am getting optimal results. Eat every 2-2.5 hours, I try to get a bulk of the carbs in before the evening hits.

Calculate your daily caloric needs, figure out your daily protein/carb/fat needs and run a 400-500 calorie deficit. There are a few rules of thumb for calculating them. Supplements aren't needed to lose weight, and starting out with a clean diet will allow more sustainable results rather than a supplement dependency. Carb's aren't the devil, neither is fat. With the above @ 2100 calories a day, I'm down 15# but it's taken a little tweaking along the way. That said, I have added a stim free fat burner last week, EVL LeanMode & CLA-1000. In conjunction with clean eating, fasted cardio in the morning, I'm at my highest rate of fat loss since I started in February...but it's built on a pretty healthy diet beforehand.

1) Calculate your needs.
2) Track what you eat.
3) Eat clean..chicken, complex carbs, most fats from healthy fats (olive oil, almonds, etc)

Last edited:

ckr117

Lil-Rokslider
Pointer: get your nutrition dialed in 100% first before adding any supplements labeled as weight loss products. You'll see faster and more importantly, more SUSTAINABLE results if you are eating the right amounts of the right foods.

Supps have their place, but weight loss is not one of them. Nothing can substitute a well designed approach to nutrition.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

This a thousand times over. Although some supplementation can help out with weight loss, its more about knowing what, how, and when to eat. Nutrition comes first always. Supplements are just that... supplemental.

Gr8bawana

WKR
Your exercising is the part that is doing you the most good. Kudos for that. The grapefruit thing is just one of a million weight loss myths. Supplements for wight loss are a waste of money.
Most diets will help you lose weight in the short term but most diets are unsustainable. You will not be able to keep eating that way for very long. Most everyone reverts back to their old eating habits after they have lost some weight and of course all the weight is regained.
The key is changing your eating habits and and serving size.

Daniel_M

WKR
There are a lot of guys answering your question that are smarter than me when it comes to nutrition and fitness.

I do use MTN OPS products every day. Along with their products, I changed my diet by doing my best to eat clean and watch calories. I go to the gym every morning before work for weights, and get at least two (2) runs / hikes in per week.

My motivation to get in shape was for mountain hunting and making me a better hunter. I started the MTN OPS products simultaneously with exercise and clean eating. It was a real lifestyle change for me.

In the first year, I dropped 30 pounds. I've gained back about 10 pounds of that now, but it is muscle weight. My body fat percentage went from 30% to 19% in about 18 months.

To specifically answer the question you posted, the products work well for me; but it is in combination with daily exercise and clean eating (as best I can...I still love tacos).

Hope this helps.

IrishnId

WKR
Drew a Mountain Goat tag a little unexpectedly, that being said I work out on the road so I live in a motel 16-18 days a month. I was looking into a plan like this and then packing my own meals for the weeks I was away. Definitely ramping up my runs and endurance workouts.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk