Yoga for more focused mind

daron

FNG
Who among you here does yoga for better focus since hunting requires a lot of it? I do yoga to improve my reflex and to help my mind focus too.

I'm right there with you. The more I do yoga the easier I have found it is to quiet my mind and prevent my thoughts from wandering.

Sent from my SM-G900M using Tapatalk

Gr8bawana

WKR
I'm right there with you. The more I do yoga the easier I have found it is to quiet my mind and prevent my thoughts from wandering.

Sent from my SM-G900M using Tapatalk

Who among you here does yoga for better focus since hunting requires a lot of it? I do yoga to improve my reflex and to help my mind focus too.

You guys are pretty funny. There's something wrong if your mind wanders away while hunting.

Last edited:

WKR
You guys are pretty funny. There's something wrong if your mind waders away while hunting.
I dunno. I can hike all day, sleep wet, and haul meat all night if I have to. But sitting on a spot for 20 minutes can mentally break me sometimes. I could use some more "just be in the moment" in my life if I'm being honest.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I have been working out a lot again. I got tired of going to the Dr and everytime being heavier so I said enough is enough. I have been doing something every day. On my "liteday" I've gotten into doing some yoga. If for no other reason than to just stretch out and recover a bit rather than lifting or going for a long backpack hike or climbing stairs. It's no joke and really loosens me up for the next day of workout. I just go to youtube and search yoga on my smart TV. I can knock it out in 45 mins at home and be on my way with the rest of the day. I've even gotten up in the morning earlyand done a 30 minute morning deal that kinda gets you firing on all cylinders.

fiskeri1

Lil-Rokslider
The breathing techniques help with shooting and with keeping calm during stressful events - like stalking close to an animal.

Try a power yoga class, chances are it will no longer be your "easy" day. :)