Freeletics bodyweight

Ive dabbled a bit with the free version. Its pretty good. Alot if burpees and squats, the variety seems a little lacking in the free version and if you cant do some of the more advanced stuff it has good subs. Idk if idk pay for it,but id say the free version is worth the space on your phone. Plus if youre into tracking everything it links up with google fit so... Hrll give it a whirl for a week or so if ya dont like it delete it

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

ckossuth

Lil-Rokslider
I have the paid version. There are 29 different workouts and over 80 individual bodyweight exercises. When you get the paid version, you get the "coach". Your coach custom tailors workouts based on your input (height, weight, age, activity level, etc) and also what you can currently do right now. The coach times you to see how many reps of a given exercise you can do in a certain amount of time (example 20 mountain climbers in 30 seconds). Starting out is a little slow until the coach gets a good idea of your capabilities and then starts to push you. The idea is to always be able to beat your previous time on a certain individual exercise/workout. I think what I like most about it is the workouts are for the most part fairly short as far as time goes, but they will absolutely kick your butt. This is especially true once you get a few weeks into it. I highly recommend Freeletics. You will learn to love/hate the burpee!!