Morning shakes

What is everyone doing for AM shakes? Looking for some new ideas to mix it up from my norm. I've been doing a variation of

-8-10oz of ice
-8-12oz of silk almond vanilla unsweet
-1 packet of the Quaker "healthy" oat meal, if i remeber right like 1g of sugar and 3 diff flavors like maple, cinnimon, bananna bread
-1 scoop of some flavor of ON whey, just got done with vanilla, rich chocolate be i, tomorrow
- table spoon of PB powder peanut butter
- 2 packets of instant coffee

Blended well it's got a good flavor and can keep me "full" from 5-5:30am till I snack on fruit or something at work around 9-10

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

sdfuller

Lil-Rokslider
Around 5:30/5:45 I do 2Tbs of peanut butter on a slice of daves killer bread and 1 scoop of chocolate muscle milk from costco.

Other days I do Natures Path pumpkin flax granola with a scoop of choc protein powder & 1/2 as much water as in a normal shake. I was trying this at home as a backpacking meal and it turns out i like it enough to eat it a few times a week when I want a change.

I do coffee after my 6am workout and I don't eat again til about 9-10am which is usually another protein & carb meal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sdfuller

Lil-Rokslider
I do the choc muscle milk shake as a drink, not a scoop on the peanut butter!

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
About mimics mine without coffee. I will add bananas, mix in berries and walnuts sometimes, fage yogurt, coconut flakes.

AZGUY

Lil-Rokslider
1/2 banana
1/2 avacado
Organic frozen berry mix from Costco
Scoop of vanilla whey
Kale powder
Chia seeds
Flax seeds
Coconut milk

LitenFast

WKR
One frozen banana
Scoop of BSN Syntha6 vanilla protein powder
Large scoop of peanut butter
Fill with whole milk

Delicious and roughly 700 calories with lots of protein

JHW809

FNG
One cup of Almond milk
One cup of frozen berry mix (right now its strawberries, blue berries, cherries)
Two scoops of protein powder

semperfidelis97

Lil-Rokslider
Broccoli, spinach, kale, a half of a cucumber, 1 tbsp MCT oil, 1 tsp tumeric, a banana, 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder, a little water, and some ice. I have to add ingredients, and blend a couple of times on the nutri bullet. I will add berries seasonally depending on whats growing around the house, but this recipe is my go to breakfast.

Whisky

WKR
Last night after supper I had about a quarter of a carton of vanilla bean ice cream, a few ounces of milk, quite a few shakes of chocolate malted milk powder, a pretty good dose of Hershey's syrup and to top it off 4 Oreo cookies. Blended until smooth. It was one of the best shakes I've had in awhile.

But all of yours sounds OK too :D

A scoop of MtnOPS Ammo, a scoop of MtnOPS Magnum, spoon of peanut butter powder, a little local honey, ice, 2-cups of Carbmaster Milk.

I get up at 4:45 am 5-days a week, head to the gym, then hit this shake for breakfast (post workout whey!).

1 Banana
1 cup whole milk yogurt
Vega protein powder
2-3 tablespoons almond butter
1 cup frozen fruit + kale mix
1 cup whole milk

The vega protein doesn't tear up my insides like milk protein/whey does. I use the whole dairy as I've been a 98 pound weakling my entire life. I got sober, started a gym regimen, and do one of these each day in addition to meals and in the past year have gained right around 30 pounds and dropped my body fat to somewhere between 8-10%. Irony of ironies, I got the basic recipe above from a recovering heroin addict that I met while in treatment. :cool:

I also start the day right out of bed with a big glass of water with 1/2 lemon squeezed in it.

standard_lengthy

Lil-Rokslider
I measure nothing. If it looks healthy or unflavorful, it goes in. Very gritty. Don't add chilli.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

CLICKBANGBANG

Lil-Rokslider
Two cups of coffee. Spoon of butter, heavy whipping cream, and coconut butter. Blend well... Keto.

2 scoops of rolled oats
1 scoop of ON casein
1 scoop of ON whey isolate
Blue Diamond Almond Milk

Throw it all in a shaker cup, and get to shakin'

If its Vanilla flavor I add a few dashes of cinnamon also.