Pre workout

Ucsdryder

WKR
I'm tired of my c4. Looking for an all around...pump, stim, focus. What's everyone's go to that won't crush my stomach. I have a tough time at 5am in the weight room

I'm currently using Yeti. But I don't feel like I get any benefit from it. I used to have a cup of black coffee in the morning for a long time. Check out a company called 1stPhorm, their AlphaHD is good, and their protein is way above anything else I've ever had. Once I finish off my Mtn Ops stuff, I'll be going back to them, I never should have switched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zacha79

Lil-Rokslider
Grind sports is another good choice. tons of research went into their products

MTguy0341

Lil-Rokslider
I like Lumberjacked, veteran owned and USA made. Not alot of fillers. It was easy on the stomach for me and i like the pump. Not too much beta-alanine so you don't get super tingly. Tastes pretty good too.

Dan L

FNG
Chaos and Pain Cannibal Ferox was the strongest I've ever used. Some days it crashes hard though, but you'll feel like you can lift anything.

Nuke Man

WKR
Another vote for 1st phorm. Megawatt v2 preworkout will kick you right in the face pair it with alphasurge DRV for some insane pumps.

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
I have a small tub of mesomorph arriving tomorrow. The reviews were fantastic so I'm hoping for good results. Can't wait to bench on Saturday!

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
I'll give a review Saturday. Might be a good day to go for a new PR on bench.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
I'm tired of my c4. Looking for an all around...pump, stim, focus. What's everyone's go to that won't crush my stomach. I have a tough time at 5am in the weight room

Take a look at MRM Driven. It's on Amazon. Their protein and supplements are high quality, without a bunch of crap in them. And very reasonably priced.

PresTex

Lil-Rokslider
If you're into stimulants then GAT Nitraflex. Start with half a scoop and don't take it in the evening unless you like not sleeping.

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
First time trying mesomorph today. I prefer to take my prework out on an empty stomach because it works much better but I took it after breakfast. Workout was great. I was stronger than usual and got a couple extra reps on all of my bench. Possibly placebo but the different between 1x2 and 2x2 is big when I'm at my max. I'm curious to see how it works first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. So far so good though. No jitters.

jgeary338

Lil-Rokslider
The new performix iridium vx2 is amazing. It's on the pricey side but wow it's good.