Thoracic Outlet Syndrome

Just wondering if anyone has this and how you're coping with it and training. I've had it for atleast since the summer I got out if high school about 11 years ago.
When I first had issues none of the local doctors, physical therapists and chiropractors had a clue! I moved and last year a chiropractor was like oh you have TOS. Went to another chiropractor in town and he said the same thing. I guess mine is in the shoulders and upper back vs the pec region.

I try and dedicate several minutes doing Josh Nordwick's stretches and corrective exercises before and after working out. Usually I'm OK but swinging a hammer on the railroad tracks really flares it up. Usually I luck out and run equipment, but not so lucky this year.

Anyone had any luck going to physical therapy for this? I remember in college getting messages and that seemed to help. I've got a physical in a couple weeks so I was going to ask my doc for a referral.

Just sucks not being able to sleep at night! I've tried all the pillow tricks Google has to offer and still wake up with my arms and hands on fire. Is there any way to sleep after playing full out at work and the gym?

Ray

WKR
Have they found the cause with an extra rib off your neck or defined the muscle group clamping the nerves or veins?

Have you checked out Smashwerx? He just posted a video at the end of May, but has other shoulder rehab stuff.

[video=youtube;dae8sS5IAp0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dae8sS5IAp0[/video]