Train to Hunt, iHuntFit, Fit4theHunt, comparison

leilacl

FNG
Hey you guys,

I'm looking for experience, opinions, and advice on the titled programs. Looking to get in mountain shape, but I'm not sure if it would be more beneficial for me to have a personal trainer vs one of these programs. I'd love to hear about what you all have to think, and if there's another program I should look into, let me know. Thanks!

If you have motivation to work out on your own , there are a ton of free programs on the interweb to get you in shape. If you need that extra reason or push of paying for a trainer so i have to go motivation then do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ianpadron

WKR
Hey you guys,

I'm looking for experience, opinions, and advice on the titled programs. Looking to get in mountain shape, but I'm not sure if it would be more beneficial for me to have a personal trainer vs one of these programs. I'd love to hear about what you all have to think, and if there's another program I should look into, let me know. Thanks!
In my opinion a good personal trainer will get you where you want to be faster.

Only problem is, finding one is becoming increasingly difficult.

If I were you I'd interview around at local gyms, pick one you jive well with and that has excellent credentials and testimonials. Work with them 2-3 times per week to build your foundation, then buy whatever program the guys on here will recommend for hunt specific stuff.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

KHNC

WKR
I have followed the SOFLETE Stamina program for a year now. It has been the best program by far that i have used. Operates on a 12 week cycle with different programming each cycle. Several of the cycles have been perfect for mountain hunting. Incorporates strength and stamina training daily. I do 4 days per week usually. SOFLETE 25.00 per month.

freshta

WKR
Hey Kenny, does the SOFLETE program require much in the way of gym equipment?

muddydogs

WKR
Its all about motivation, if your motivated then about all you need is to eat the right foods and count your calories which any free program will do and keep with in a calorie limit to lose the weight that you want and get your rear moving. Start out walking and climbing stairs with some push ups, setup's, squats and other basic home exercises you can do. Add in the gym, biking, swimming or what ever to help build strength.
If you have no motivation chances are an online program isn't going to help much and you might need a trainer to get you motivated and push you along.
Weight loss is big business these days and the company's want people to believe that you need them when in reality we can all loose weight and gain strength all buy ourselves if we would just apply ourselves to the task at hand.

KHNC

WKR
Hey Kenny, does the SOFLETE program require much in the way of gym equipment?
\

Rower, stationary bike and sandbags are the only things other than free weights i have needed. This program involves pullups, running , rowing and bike for the stamina portion. Sometimes a sled push is required, but rarely. Each day has a warmup, strength work and then 20-30 stamina session. Of course you will need a box for step ups but you can just use a cooler if needed. Hope this helps. Feel free toPM.