Decided to get in shape

Back in April I went and checked a trail camera and noticed how big I was. I had high blood pressure and was taking medicine for it at 25 with 2 young sons I wanted to get healthier for them and having a AZ antelope tag and coues hunt this year I decided it was time to get serious. I've changed my diet really laid off the beer and have realized that working out everyday makes my day better. I'm now down 40 pounds and can't wait to hit the hills this year
725274af35627b1283d9eca4c73a7881.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daddie63

WKR
Congrats on your weight loss and improved health. Your kids will appreciate it as well. Nice strong work.

Murph1

Lil-Rokslider
Good work man. My brother needs to lose 40 lbs if he wants to go on an elk hunt with me next year. I'm going to show this to him for inspiration

SteveCNJ

WKR
Classified Approved
Back in April I went and checked a trail camera and noticed how big I was. I had high blood pressure and was taking medicine for it at 25 with 2 young sons I wanted to get healthier for them and having a AZ antelope tag and coues hunt this year I decided it was time to get serious. I've changed my diet really laid off the beer and have realized that working out everyday makes my day better. I'm now down 40 pounds and can't wait to hit the hills this year
725274af35627b1283d9eca4c73a7881.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats! It's not easy losing weight. I have to drop 20. I have no complaints if you can do double.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk