Soft Drink

OP
Virginian

Virginian

Lil-Rokslider
I was able to quit. I haven't had any for over 9 weeks. I agree my stomach feels a lot better too. Now, I need to clean my diet out. One step at a time I quess

Did you break the habit yet?

I'm in the same position with soda. It was tough to give up for the new years goal, but so far have only had 3 fountain drinks this year which for me is the equivalent to around 6.7 pounds not being drinken.

I've been pounding water. Ice cubes and water was the trick. My gut feels a lot better.

I was talking to my wife about this last night. Pepsi is my down fall, I didn't use to be bothered drinking them. I have noticed in the last couple I have slowed considerable at 52. I have my 13 year 5'10" son to keep with as my hunting buddy. So I am going the cold turkey route. I told my wife and kids to just leave me be for a couple days, lol. WATER WATER WATER, I am sure I will feel much better also.

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
Walmart has an apple flavored carbonated water that is excellent. I’ve been trying a bunch and it’s my favorite by far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Virginian

Virginian

Lil-Rokslider
For me cold turkey was the way to go. I tried so many times to limit myself and wean myslef off but it never worked. It's easlier for me just to not drink any at all. Good luck!
I was talking to my wife about this last night. Pepsi is my down fall, I didn't use to be bothered drinking them. I have noticed in the last couple I have slowed considerable at 52. I have my 13 year 5'10" son to keep with as my hunting buddy. So I am going the cold turkey route. I told my wife and kids to just leave me be for a couple days, lol. WATER WATER WATER, I am sure I will feel much better also.