Looking for an alternative to MTN OPS Ignite

Jauwater

WKR
So I really like this product. Just enough energy and Nitric Oxide support, and it dissolves completely.

Is there a product similar to this that could be easier to find locally? Like a GNC or Vitamin Shoppe or similar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I really like this product. Just enough energy and Nitric Oxide support, and it dissolves completely.

Is there a product similar to this that could be easier to find locally? Like a GNC or Vitamin Shoppe or similar?

Dont know how close you are to cabelas but they have started carring it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
Jauwater

Jauwater

WKR

Yea I’m about 45 min from one. I called them but they were unaware of it being carried in store. I may ride up there today to check it out for my self. Thanks.

OP
Jauwater

Jauwater

WKR

So glad I came. Thanks for the heads up. Definitely worth the ride.

f38e090cd841e183152b8f24b29eb152.jpg

i count eye guards

Lil-Rokslider
Ya'll might think I'm a jackass for saying this, but Mtn Ops produces mediocre products at a premium price because they know middle aged dudes with disposable income are more than happy to spend coin on a dream.

My point, I dunno - you can do better. I'll happily help you do better if you're interested.

EsteemGrinders

Lil-Rokslider
I am all Ears. I was using My Opps and now W/A. I like the W/A better but still feel its way overpriced. Feel free to PM me if that works better.

i count eye guards

Lil-Rokslider
Well what do you like? Caffeine/ stimulant level? How important are pumps? Broad fitness goals?

I'm currently using a high quality BCAA mixed with 100mg of caffeine and a stimulant free pump support on lifting days. Doing it this way lets to dial in the stims to exactly what works for you. A high stim preworkout is great for a cardio day - but if you're lifting it'll kill your pumps and tense you up which are negatives. That said, its nootropic qualities are beneficial in the right doses.

If you are jus tinto general fitness or bodyweight + cardio stuff you really can't do much better than the classic Amino Energy: Amazon.com: Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy, Concord Grape, Preworkout and Essential Amino Acids with Green Tea and Green Coffee Extract, 65 Servings: Health & Personal Care

If you are spending some time pumping iron, add a scoop of a pump support like Amazon.com: BPI Sports Pump HD Pre-Training Power and Energy Fuel Powder, Wicked Fruit Blast, 8.8 Ounce: Health & Personal Care

That's a super cheap combo and it works super well while being low stim. Really the sky is the limit for preworkout combos - but start with stim level and go from there.