MTN OPS/Wilderness Athlete Question

PA_Hunter8

Lil-Rokslider
Alright everyone, looking for some testimonials from someone who has used both companies products. Is one superior? Which products from which company are best?

Also, which MTN Ops supplement would be ideal for energy for hunts, not necessarily for pre workout, but more for something to take instead of coffee that gives me a little boots on those early morning hunts. I’ve taken Blaze Shots, but I’m curious about Ignite.

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steadman

WKR
I have not used WA so can’t comment on that. But I use ignite for that exact purpose on my hunts. It doesn’t have the same effect as a pre workout but more of a sustained energy.

i count eye guards

Lil-Rokslider
This is the way to go for a small caffeine boost. It's way less expensive because you're not paying for all of the marketing BS that comes with 'hunting specific nutrition brands' (it's literally half the cost of the WA Brute for literally double the BCAAs).

Its a great starting point for a low stim preworkout mix too, add in a no stim pump support and some creatine and you'll be solid.

Amazon.com: Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy, Concord Grape, Preworkout and Essential Amino Acids with Green Tea and Green Coffee Extract, 65 Servings: Health & Personal Care

OR, look at the ingredients and choose which one you like better from there. If you're looking for energy out on the trail, BCAAs and low caffeine are two must haves.

Last edited:

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Enduro is great on hike's in/out and the long day grinds. The new Hot Ignites are going to be amazing first thing in the morning. Mountain Mocha is ridiculously amazing. I'll also run a cold Ignite in the afternoons.

I've used both, but have switched to 100% MTN OPS.