Anyone doing jujitsu?

chas

Lil-Rokslider
Been at it for awhile, steady three days a week supplimented with weight training/hit training. Feel like I’m at a sweet spot in my training.

Sam01

FNG
I train as well. It’s something that keeps me steady and well rounded on fitness year round. Usually train two days a week and lift three. Running usually limited to warmer months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I did it for around 10 years. I’ll get back into it if I eventually move somewhere where there’s a decent school/club.

Coming from a wrestling background I really enjoyed the way it kept me in the game after wrestling ended.

Roycelayne57

Lil-Rokslider
I just got into Jiu Jitsu in January. I am going 2x a week (due to work schedule) and lifting as well. It amazes me how much my cardio and core strength have improved since I have started Jiu Jitsu

ChrisS

WKR
Used to, then I herniated a pile of discs in my neck and surgery pretty much took away any remaining interest I had in having my neck cranked (or guillotined). I enjoyed the grappling and the general camaraderie at my school though, it was great group of guys and gals.

Gr8bawana

WKR
Is that anything like Joe Jitsu?

l9uvaLP.jpg

OP
chas

chas

Lil-Rokslider
I was in TKD when I was younger. Been out of it for about 19 yr. Decided on trying BJJ and it was a tough start but great choice. Getting back into it at 49 was challenging, and I received a lot of grief from kids, wife, and friends. Adds a competitive edge to training and well-rounded cardio and strength mix.

marty0

FNG
Been training pretty seriously for about eleven years. I teach a little and still dig rolling as much as i did in 2007.IMG_0954.JPG me getting my black belt in 2013... a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fatcamp

WKR
Nice work everyone. I have trained for a couple years. Started in my 40's.

In nursing school now so no time. I'll go back when done with school.

AdamW

WKR
Trained BJJ for about a year and a half. While I’m not currently training, I recommend it for everyone. And I mean everyone. Except for tools with egos but that gets fixed pretty quickly.

OP
chas

chas

Lil-Rokslider
It is a challenging work out. Some guys have the stamina to roll for well over and hour and more, hard! And that’s after 30 + min of drilling.