WA supplements

OkieElk

FNG
Hey guys, I really like the WA Hydate&Recover mixed with Energy&Focus, but they have recently raised the price on both tubs. They used to have it for 39.99 ea for 60 servings. Now is $24.95 for H&A and $29.95 for the E&F for 30 servings.

I don’t really want to spend $55 on this stuff monthly, so does anyone know of similar products that are much cheaper?

I really like the product and will do a Superman each morning and maybe take a H&R in the afternoon on a workout day. I think I’m just unwilling to shell out $600/yr for this stuff.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jjd

FNG
Hey guys, I really like the WA Hydate&Recover mixed with Energy&Focus, but they have recently raised the price on both tubs. They used to have it for 39.99 ea for 60 servings. Now is $24.95 for H&A and $29.95 for the E&F for 30 servings.

I don’t really want to spend $55 on this stuff monthly, so does anyone know of similar products that are much cheaper?

I really like the product and will do a Superman each morning and maybe take a H&R in the afternoon on a workout day. I think I’m just unwilling to shell out $600/yr for this stuff.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Raw honey with sea salt, lemon/lime juice mixed in water for you’re hydrate. Add some bcaa’s to it post workout. Four sigmatic chaga and lions mane coffee for energy and focus.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Well, most people drink 5 bucks worth of coffee a day, more once you factor in soft drinks. Still think WA is too expensive? You are just paying up front for it. You do auto ship from WA? I used to get the combo for $40 a month shipped, til i decided to try different flavors. Now it's $50 a month shipped. You probably spend that much on bottled water.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I agree with Sneaky. Get on their auto ship program, and you can have it shipped once a month, or more often if you want, but shipping is free. You can stop it just by logging in and either canceling it or adjust the ship interval.