Recomendation for solid tripod for binoculars?

overland

FNG
Howdy -
I'm looking to buy a tripod for my binoculars for glassing on my next elk hunt and was hoping for recommendations.

I'd like to keep it under $150. Weight is not the biggest concern but I'd rather not have something too heavy.

I've never owed a tripod so I'm not all that sure what to look for.

Thanks in advance.

marktole

WKR
I’ve got a Sirui T-1005x tripod that is 2.2# or so and only cost $110. Not quite tall enough to use to glass while standing for me (6 foot). I think Sirui might have discontinued them recently though, but you might check across some of their other models in case they came out with something similar to replace it. Or you might be able to find one used.

Hi
We have a great deal on the Sirui A-1005. Normally $139.99 would cost you $99.99. It has a nice ball head and 6 year warranty. Give me a call and I can go over all the options in your price range. We have sold tons of tripods to the members of Rokslide
Look forward to hearing from you

Joel

OP
O

overland

FNG
Hi
We have a great deal on the Sirui A-1005. Normally $139.99 would cost you $99.99. It has a nice ball head and 6 year warranty. Give me a call and I can go over all the options in your price range. We have sold tons of tripods to the members of Rokslide
Look forward to hearing from you

Joel

Thanks. What adapter do you recommend to attach a Nikon Monarch 5 10x42?