Vortex Viper HD vs Razor binos

Can someone who has used both in hunting situations provide any insight if the razors are worth the extra money over the viper HD's binos? I have a viper hd spotter that has really good glass and don't want to spend the extra $$ if they are similar. I don't have anywhere near me where I can compare the two.

I’ve had both in 10x42 (made in Japan). The Razors to me are definitely better; I think how much better would depend on the person. Colors were more true and less washed out, and FOV favored the Razors. I felt they dealt with glare better than the Vipers did, too. Other than that there weren’t a ton of differences that were big to me. The Razors are definitely made of higher quality external components but that won’t affect the view.

Graves14

WKR
There’s a good article on SandSArchery.com about the new viper hd’s Being damn ode ticks to the razors in a side by side they did with a bunch of guys rating different catergories.

Worth a look

ElkNut1

WKR
As a former Vortex dealer I had the privilege of looking through the full line on a daily basis.No comparison to the Vipers & Razors, Razors are heads above the Vipers in every category. 10x42 would be my choice over 10X50, there's not enough light gathering gains in the 10X50 to lug them around over the 42's --

ElkNut/Paul