alaska guide creations bino harness size help pls

Blaw

WKR
Hey all I am torn between what size to get for my binos, I am concerned that the fit will be so tight that my binos will make a squeaking sound as they slide into the harness (problem with last harness)

I currently have 10x42 vortex diamondbacks (the original model) and will eventually be getting 10x42 razors or vipers

torn between the C.U.B. or the Classic. Any help is appreciated! Ill be getting the MAX version as well if that matters

Thanks in advance!

Wapiti1

WKR
Not sure on the size of your binos, but here is what I carry in my packs for your comparison.

My Leica 10X42 HD-B's fit in both the classic and KISS. Snug in the KISS, but no squeaks or concerns. The classic will also work with my Meopta 12X50's. The KISS no way. The CUB and KISS are about the same size internally if I remember right.

Jeremy

DerkPerk

Lil-Rokslider
I have a hybrid max and my 10x42 fit in there just fine. My rangefinder fits just as well in the front pocket. As far as the max goes, my Garmin 60 series GPS fits in the lower pocket so I’d say it’s worth it. There was a 20% sale on the AGC stuff recently, not sure if it’s still on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisAU

WKR
My 10x42 Diamonbacks fit great in my CUB. I do wish I had gotten the model with the lower pocket though.

OP
Blaw

Blaw

WKR
thanks everyone! I ordered the Cub from elk101
keep in mind the rokslide promo code! i randomly thought id try and it worked for 10% off

took my measurements of my bino when they are bent at the center as I would normally used them...all dimensions EASILY fit within the CUB I will post a comment as soon as I actually slide them in.

Thanks again really appreciate the help

My 12x50 leupolds work good in my classic. Last year i used my father inlaws 12x50 swaros in my classic and the fit good too. Not sure if that helps you any.