Need new Bino’s

Muttman

Lil-Rokslider
In need of some new bino’s, had a pair of zen-ray HD 10x43 that got dropped & broke. Tried sending in for a warranty claim & found out they out of business.

So I think I’m done buying from the newer start up company’s.

Budget of $700

Options I’m considering:

Maven C1
Leupold BX4 guide pro
Vortex viper or used Razors

So I’m reaching out to y’all for suggestions, recommendations, or other brands or ideas of what I can do?

My bow hunt starts here in Utah in a couple weeks.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WestNE

WKR
A little over budget but you can pick up Nikon Monarch HG's for a little over $800. Search used on eBay and you find Swaro's, Minox HG's, etc.

I would go for the Nikon's.

Nick

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Meopta 10x 42 hd from cameraland. My nephew got a set from them recently for just a bit over your budget.
Sometimes they have demos. They are fantastic glass for the money. I'm a swarovski guy and I was impressed with the build quality and how clear they are.

bear run

FNG
I ebay buy Trijicon 8 x 42 binos for $500 with xtra caps and case, no neck strap, look new. These are made by Meopta with Trijicon logo molded in the the sides. Good stuff, lighter than my steiners I wore out.

Maven has been around for less than 5 years, so I don’t know if I would consider them if you’re done buying from newer startups.

That being said I love my wife’s Maven C.1s, and if they go out of business I’m only out $300 if I drop them. Vortex Vipers are an underrated option that perform well enough for most poeple’s needs. I wouldn’t personally buy the Meoptas without holding a pair first; their ergonomics aren’t for everyone.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
It would be our pleasure to discuss different options with you. Meopta, Nikon HG's, Kowas, there's a few excellent choices in your price range

OP
Muttman

Muttman

Lil-Rokslider
It would be our pleasure to discuss different options with you. Meopta, Nikon HG's, Kowas, there's a few excellent choices in your price range

Thank you sir, I was in process of looking @ your website & gna call you.
Then a member/sponsor of this site reached out to me w/ an offer I couldn’t pass up.

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk