Recommend me a Window Mount

JLH208

WKR
All the cheaper pan heads are relatively the same. I use the vortex ball head because I run a summit ssp tripod for a vortex 65 and the quick release plates are the same. Outdoorsmans would be awesome if I had that system with compatible shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
I just got a new cabelas branded one and was very impressed with how smooth it was. Had an old one that broke and they were awesome enough to switch it out for a new one. There is a cheaper one that looks like junk. The one I got was around 70 bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
tracker12

tracker12

WKR
I do like the outdoor system. I want to ba able to go from the window mount to my tripod. Right now I have a manfotto with quick release.

Will the Cabelas mount work with an angled swaro. Reviews seem like it is to high.

Last edited:
I have outdoorsmans heads and have adapters on my optics.

I run a manfrotto basic windowmount and added an outdoorsmans quick release adapter to the mount.

I have the same quick release adapter on my tripods. Makes it easy to switch heads and mounts. I usually run my outdoorsmans panhead on my window mount.

Swarovski makes a great window mount also. About $69 bucks. Cheap brands, made in the Orient, never last.

I agree with Thegrayrider. The Swarovski mount is excellent. Give us a call and mention Rokslide