Sold My Zeiss Classics Now What

tracker12

WKR
I sold my old Zeiss X|Classic 10 X 40's so I now need to find a replacement. I have a set of Zeiss Conquest 8 X 30's that I will continue to use for most eastern whitetail situations. But need something for my yearly rambling out west. Pretty much want to settle on 10 power. I have been looking at the SLC, Zeiss Conquest HD and Vortex. I can get the vortex Razor for $700 and Viper for $500 on a pro deal and Zeiss 10 X 42 for $666.00. Thoughts?

OP
tracker12

tracker12

WKR
Not sure the Mavins would be much of an upgrade from my Zeiss Classics.

OP
tracker12

tracker12

WKR
If Meopta was a consideration I would buy new. They are well within what I want to pay and then I can be comfortable I am getting nice glass with a decent warranty.

About the only used glass I would be interested is a pair of Swaro EL's.

AGPank

WKR
Read the review on the new Nikon Monarch HG, sounds very impressive. Worth a look.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
There are many great options from Meopta, Hawke, Athlon, Kowa, Nikon to name a few. There's a great review in this Optics thread on the Nikon HG's.
I am out of the store today, Friday the 17th, at 631-225-8862 (I'm working over at the tackle shop today), if you'd like to give a call to discuss different options and what your pricing would be. My pleasure to chat with you and we are running a sale today as well.
Have a great day,
Doug