Sig Sauer Scopes

bhylton

WKR
Does Anyone have any experience with any of the new Sig rifle scopes? I was looking at the Tango series for the MOA milling reticle, but im looking forward to hearing what people have to say about the performance of any of the scopes.

brocksw

WKR
I've looked through the Sig Sauer Whiskey series and was not impressed at all with optical quality. Everything had a green tint to it, same with the Kilo RF they offer (Speed and Range finding ability was impressive though).

OP
bhylton

bhylton

WKR
i looked through a whisky in a store and it seemed to be sharp and crisp but i did notice the green tint. i wonder if its some sort of anti glare coating or something?

AGPank

WKR
Are they making their scopes or branding someone else's? I like their guns, but would likely stay with optics some the optics companies.

Hi Lads
I'm new here and yes I'm a die hard hunter from Australia!!
Firstly I'd like to say thankyou for letting me be apart of this awesome hunting forum.

I recently purchased a whiskey 3 in 4-12x50 and I absolutely love it!! I ordered the sig ballistic Turret and its bang on at 600yrds out of my Tikka 308. Me personally can't see any green tint what so ever, plus the Optics are crisp and very very good in low light conditions.

Hope this helps with your decision!!!

Cheers Grizz

Hi Lads
I'm new here and yes I'm a die hard hunter from Australia!!
Firstly I'd like to say thankyou for letting me be apart of this awesome hunting forum.

I recently purchased a whiskey 3 in 4-12x50 and I absolutely love it!! I ordered the sig ballistic Turret and its bang on at 600yrds out of my Tikka 308. Me personally can't see any green tint what so ever, plus the Optics are crisp and very very good in low light conditions.

Hope this helps with your decision!!!

Cheers Grizz

Thanks. I assume the the scope tracks well? Do you know anything about the internals on this scope?

OP
bhylton

bhylton

WKR
thanks for the bump Jeff. im still interested to hear about them.

Thanks. I assume the the scope tracks well? Do you know anything about the internals on this scope?
Hi Jeff , scope tracks bloody well I was really impressed!! As for the internals I can't help you there mate. I've owned Leupold,zeiss and vortex and the sig is right up there in my opinion!!
Would I buy another one HELL YES

Rippit

FNG
The tango 6 line are good scopes. Made by Light Optical Works in Japan. Same company that makes everyone's high end scopes .

Rippit

FNG
I have a tango 6 3-18x44 that is good to go. There are a few guys around here that are using the tango 6s on their PRS rifles so I assume they track well . Most scopes in the $1500-2500 range that come out of the LOW plant do .