Zeiss Victory 10x42 SF Review, by Matt Cashell

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Rokslide staff member, Matt Cashell, gets to test many of the top-tier optics in their latest offerings...this time, thanks to our friends at 1 Shot Gear, it's the Zeiss Victory SF 10x42 Binoculars | 1ShotGear

Matt's put a season of use on these binoculars.

Find out why he thinks these Zeiss' will make a bunch of backpack hunters happy, but also any potential downsides he discovered.

There's a reason I call him "The Yoda of Optics" :)

Review: Zeiss Victory SF 10x42

Last edited:

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the well done, honest report. How would you rank it if put up against the swaro Sv 10x42's?

I haven't done a full review of the SV EL in 10X42, but I suppose I have used one often enough to say that I prefer the Swarovski. The big difference is the SV EL lacks the SF's complex distortion.

AGPank

WKR
I would like to see that FOV. I would like to see more 10x42 hit that 360' mark. (But do it at $1500 not 2500)

Bwana

WKR
I have the 10x42 SF, it's a great view for sure,,,and it's real strength is the balance point in hand,,,feel very light while using, no fatigue or shake from long periods of glassing.

All top glass is expensive, the price we pay for the advantage and luxury of premium extended vision.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk