Swaro atm cover

Jd259

WKR
Hey guys, I just picked up a swaro 65 atm hd spotter and am lookin into gettin a cover for it just wondering if anyone can recommend one that they have or have used in the past that works well.
Thanks

OP
Jd259

Jd259

WKR
Yeah that's who I was leaning towards just wanted to see if there were anything else out there that'll do the same job at a lower cost may just have to bite the bullet and go swaro.
Thanks

Mtnboy

WKR
I have the Stay On Case for my Swarovski and I don't particularly like it.

Mine touches the focus wheel so it basically forces it to "click" in to place on each groove if that makes sense. I have a lot easier time getting a good focus without the case on there.

I don't even use a case/cover at all anymore, but if I did I'd try to find a good neoprene one.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

OP
Jd259

Jd259

WKR
Thanks for the info mtnboy I'll steer clear of that. I don't really even want to run a cover but given the money we pay for these things I'd rather be safe than sorry...
Thanks

save your money. I had a swaro cover on my ATM and got rid of it after a year. The cover absorbed water when it rained and was extra weight for nothing. The rubber cover on the spotter body is more then enough protection.

OP
Jd259

Jd259

WKR
Good point, so does anyone have a recommendation for just lense covers, when I bought my spotter it didn't come with the lense cover and the rubber cover for the eye piece is worn out and doesn't stay on very well.