Review: KDC Ultralight Bipod & Tripod (+Giveaway!!), by Jared Bloomgren

CM

WKR
I would take the SnipePod & Granite Peak Tripod option. I would use the Tripod with some 12x50 Swarovski ELs, and the SnipePod on a 300 Win Mag, for spring bear hunting in Idaho and Wyoming, as well as target shooting and shed hunting.

bmart2622

WKR
I would use the V2-3L with my 10x42 Swaros and Nikon ED 50 and then shoot my Weatherby Vanguard Wilderness off of it. It would be great to reduce some weight and redundancy on some spring bear hunts I have planned.

Looking for a lightweight tripod for 10x42's and bipod for spring bear hunts. The V2-3L would do just that.

eglemmon

FNG
I would love a chance at winning the SnipePod V2 with the 3L-V2 Tripod Conversion! My son and I would use it for spring bear and he would probably use it for turkey as well!

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would love a chance at winning the SnipePod V2 with the 3L-V2 Tripod Conversion! My son and I would use it for spring bear and he would probably use it for turkey as well!

It would work amazing for shotgun hunting turkeys for sure!!

I'd take the SnipePod & Granite Peak Tripod if I won, and I would use them on a spring turkey hunt in Utah and a spring bear hunt in Idaho. Thanks for another opportunity to win some free gear!

If I won I would use the granite peak tripod and snipepod. I would use the snipepod on my Oklahoma pig hunt and possibly a Wyoming turkey hunt. I would use the tripod for spring turkey, bear, and fall elk, deer, antelope. I have been contemplating getting one of these so this would be a great decision maker.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I have a bear hunt booked in May in Alaska. I'd pick the V2-3L SnipePod Bipod/Tripod. I have an original Snipe Pod as well as the Granite Peak Tripod currently, so I would be able to make a good comparison of all three products.

choovhntr

WKR
I would love to test out the SnipePod with the V2-3L conversion in Montana this fall. I could also test it out on hogs this spring. This sitting option would be nice for quicker set up time and getting over vegetation that make prone shots not possible

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, tomorrow is last day to get entered for the KDC system of choice mentioned in post #1. I'll draw Thursday for the winner. Love reading all these hunt ops! Get's me excited to get out there.

trom2k

FNG
Review: KDC Ultralight Bipod & Tripod (+Giveaway!!), by Jared Bloomgren

Looks like a fantastic product by a great company. Saw them at the SLC Expo. Would like to get a tripod for archery hunts but unfortunately don't have any spring hunts lined up. Great opportunity though and thanks KDC for the opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK Roksliders, locking the thread up. I'll post the winner in the next few days right here on this thread. Winner will have 5 days to respond, so if you're not subscribed, click "Thread Tools" at post #1. Thanks for all the great entries.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK Roksliders, I got this puppy done. I qualified our entries and used Random.org to pull the lucky....

Steve O!

Was pleased to see he's already tried products from KDC so this will be a great member review!

Steve, you got 5 days to respond by posting on here AND emailing me at [email protected] It's almost a weekend, so tell you what, I'll give you 6 days, so by end of day Wednesday.

Thanks everyone. I really enjoyed reading your posts and upcoming hunts. Rokslide members are truly hard-core and diverse,

We'll just have Steve O post up his review on this thread after he's done with his AK May hunt, so if you're not already subscribed, hit "Thread Tools" on post #1 then you don't have to check back. Good luck on your hunt Steve O

Thanks and Thanks to Terry at KDC for sponsoring this giveaway.

PNWGATOR

WKR
Congratulations Steve O. and as always thanks to Rokslide and the sponsors for the opportunity!

Last edited:

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
That's awesome, I never win anything! Thank you very much...I'm responding and I'm IN!

6 days...the only time I don't check RS daily is when I'm in the mountains ;)

Email on the way.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Ha ha ha. Good to hear Steve. I should've known it wouldn't take you very long. I'll watch for that email and congratulations. Can't wait to see a bunch of photos of your alaskan bear hunt and the bipod tripod in action

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clarktar

WKR
Right. Congrats Steve, look forward to your review

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Guys, I've posted some pics here:

http://www.rokslide.com/forums/opti...tralight-bipod-tripod-systems.html#post707132

Had a great trip with my son, we used the heck out of both my KDC tripods. I think the secret to these things is don't be afraid to nestle up to them and lean on 'em...

If you are looking for versatility, the bipod/tripod conversion does everything the stand alone units do separately.

Every time I use one of these KDC products I am impressed with the engineering behind them.

How is the head for glassing when compared to an outdoorsman's micro pan?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk