Leupold VX3i LRP

Zbowman1

WKR
Anyone had a chance to check one of these out? How do you think they compare to other optics in that same price point? Any other thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to hear some input on this scope as well. Mainly how it compares to the Vortex PST Gen 2. How would you compare the glass quality and brightness? Accuracy of the turret tracking?

Let me see if I can get a comparison together this weekend on these. I have both sitting in boxes ready to be mounted. 2fp 4.5-14 LRP in Mil and a 3-15 Gen 2 FFP PST. For me they serve 2 different purposes since I prefer the 2fp for hunting rifles and first for comp guns. But it should be a good comparison on brightness and contrast. Tracking may take some time before I get both rifles out to the range.

Mtnman84

Lil-Rokslider
I have a vx3 LRP 8x25 on my hunting gun I used a night force atacr 8x25 before that. On the same gun they both tracked well on a 1ft square piece of steel and back to zero out to 1200 yards

Mtnman84

Lil-Rokslider
I sold the nighforce due to the weight on a mountain gun and I trust the vx3 for a hunting gun. I took the difference in price and upgraded my spotting scope which gets used a ton more in the field than my rifle scope. I would recommend the vx3 LRP I also like the zero stop good scope for the money

Let me see if I can get a comparison together this weekend on these. I have both sitting in boxes ready to be mounted. 2fp 4.5-14 LRP in Mil and a 3-15 Gen 2 FFP PST. For me they serve 2 different purposes since I prefer the 2fp for hunting rifles and first for comp guns. But it should be a good comparison on brightness and contrast. Tracking may take some time before I get both rifles out to the range.

Thanks for the response. I look forward to hearing the results. Glass quality and tracking are what I am most interested in.

Bumping this up to see if anyone has any feedback on the VX3i LRP. I am looking at comparing one to a NF 4-14 F1 SHV, but theres not a lot of feedback I can find since the Leupold is relatively new.

Let me know if anyone has any thoughts.