Cabelas Krotos Spotting scope

jray5740

Lil-Rokslider
A year ago I was living in Ontario with zero prospects of ever hunting sheep or goats. My wife and I decided to move our family west and now I live in the mountains with goats spotted from my front porch and OTC stone sheep hunting 6 hours away. Life can drastically change in a blink and I feeling extremely blessed. So naturally a man needs some decent optics out here and I am hoping the Kratos will be sufficient for someone on a budget.

My neighbour has a Swaro ATS 65 so I will compare the Kratos to that and see how far the gap is.

Sounds awesome! And would love to hear your take on how they compare!

cody6510

Lil-Rokslider
Just a heads up on this, cabelas is now offering an additional 10% and free shipping on orders if you use your cabelas card. I just picked a 15-45 up for $309 before tax. Figured that price is worth giving it a try based on all the positive opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a heads up on this, cabelas is now offering an additional 10% and free shipping on orders if you use your cabelas card. I just picked a 15-45 up for $309 before tax. Figured that price is worth giving it a try based on all the positive opinions.

How do you get the 10%? I’m in checkout now and I have a $100 gift card. This is too good to pass up

For those that bought it, does it have a fine adjustment? I don’t have access to one, or a near by cabelas so I was hoping somebody could tell me. I bought the cabelas intrepid 2 years ago and it doesn’t have a fine adjustment and it drives me crazy. Would love to upgrade to this but without that adjustment, its not an upgrade to me.

Jimbob

WKR
No fine adjustment. Watched a review and they said it was easier to focus then the gen 1 razor which has fine adjustment.

Jimbob

WKR
Anyone else get an email that says its on backorder? I did. I wonder if it has to do with me as a international buyer. I see they still say they have some in stock and I ordered on Saturday. hmm????

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
I got the same notice and I am in the states

tblank

FNG
Both of mine shipped ... Going to compare the two sizes and keep the one that suits me best and put the other on ebay.

pew

Lil-Rokslider
Which one, When did you guys order and when did you get the notice?

Logged into my account and it says shipped so guess I lucked out!

m274

WKR
This sucks. I ordered the small one last Saturday and got email today that they cancelled my order. No backorder, no nothing. just cancelled. But I'm reading here that others who ordered after me got them shipped? WTF?

Scott/IL

Lil-Rokslider
My order shows they'll ship on the 30th of this month. I didn't order until yesterday afternoon.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Wahooo03

FNG
Been following this and spoke to cabelas CS yesterday. Ordered an angled 65 Sunday night and it shipped today. Rep said all cancellations should be processed by tomorrow since they'll have run through the remaining inventory by then.