Post Thanks / Like

Nightforce pricing

Every place ive looked online has the exact same price for the scope i want. What am i missing? Theres got to be a deal somewhere. Tried to use the lucky10 10% off code at optics planet today but it wouldnt let me use it for the scope. Any suggestions?

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Contributing Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Call One Shot Gear and let them know your on rokslide, they may give you a discount if your nice.
    Tim

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policies restrict the dealers from posting lower prices. It is always best to call... and the smaller shops are generally more flexible on the non-advertised prices.

-David

Post Thanks / Like
    Wish I had noticed this a few days ago.... the best deal I found was through DVOR.com... they had the same price, but gave up to $300 in "DVOR BUCKS" depending on the model. If you're patient, they'll run the same deal again at some point. (They run deals on select items for a few days at a time.) ... still hurts the pocket book, but the in store credit helps take the edge off.

Post Thanks / Like
    What scope do you want?
    Phil Douglass, spokesperson for the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources, told the AP. "This person puts on a goat suit, he changes the game."

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post