Another tripod for bino question!

boom

WKR
i have never been around any Outdoorsman equipment. despite that, i kinda want some. but i cant;
my wife would be pissed..and my current slik 624 with PH111 head is damn fine working. i love the thing...if the OUTdoor stuff is that much better, my head would blow clean off my head i suppose.

there is a PH111 for sale in the classifieds!!

nrh6.7

WKR
Hunter6, how tall are you? I'm 6' and trying to assemble this same setup. Thanks

Slik 634 tripod from s&s archery because sometimes I find myself standing up while glassing

Outdoorsmans micro pan head.

It holds up my Swarovski el 12x50 mostly. I have nothing but good things to say about this set up.
aef729e7f2731a10405d93913c79e3a8.jpg

---

Follow me on Instagram @hunter_hindman

bcopley1116

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Benro TSL08CN00 and I love it. I use it with a vortex uni-daptor and it works great for me very solid and weighs less than 2 1/2 pounds.

Hunter6

WKR
Thanks for the fast response. Do you have any height issues when glassing up? Can you get enough height?

I haven't had any or remember getting close. when I get home I'll extend all the way and see how close I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunter6

WKR
Thanks for the fast response. Do you have any height issues when glassing up? Can you get enough height?

Ok so with the legs fully extended and the center pole not raised. the top of my micro pan head is at 56" with no optic. At this height I only have to bend a little to get the right height.

The center pole gives another 12"

Total at 68" to the top of the pan head.

nrh6.7

WKR
This is perfect, thanks for taking the time to take the measurements!
Ok so with the legs fully extended and the center pole not raised. the top of my micro pan head is at 56" with no optic. At this height I only have to bend a little to get the right height.

The center pole gives another 12"

Total at 68" to the top of the pan head.