AGC Straps?

Augustus46

Lil-Rokslider
Can anyone show a pic or two of how they have their AGC bino harness setup? I'm trying to get mine to ride as high as possible, and with the bino tethers I have straps hanging everywhere. Did you cut the top straps short? Or run them back under the buckle?

Ftguides

Lil-Rokslider
you can cut but the easiest way is to use 3-bar sliders. for skinny guys, the packs will migrate loose on sides and chest if you don't use sliders of some sort to lock the strap adjustments in. too be honest, this seems to be the case with almost all chest packs if you are hiking a lot, riding horses, etc...

i'll try and get a picture of mine when i get home. i didn't cut anything and got all the straps tucked away. i'm probably going to switch the side release buckles out for split bar ladderlocs however to get it higher.

OP
A

Augustus46

Lil-Rokslider
you can cut but the easiest way is to use 3-bar sliders. for skinny guys, the packs will migrate loose on sides and chest if you don't use sliders of some sort to lock the strap adjustments in. too be honest, this seems to be the case with almost all chest packs if you are hiking a lot, riding horses, etc...

Hmm, a couple 3 bar sliders might be the way to go. I do get a little bit of slippage after a couple hours of hiking.

here's mine. i've got the harness straps run up through those 3 loops sewn in to the shoulder strap and back down through the same 3 bar plastic slider the tether straps get tied into.

IMG_20170522_175031675_zpsbd0d4g2j.jpg

tttoadman

WKR
This what I have. I had the slippage going on early on. I added a 3bar slider and started messing with it. It turned out strikingly sanitary. I carry my gun on top of this for hrs on end now with no slippage.
IMG_1370_zpslyzkwbs8.jpg~original