Which pan head for Swaro 65 stx

Retterath

WKR
I currently have the slick sprint mini II and have the slick pan head, seems like a smaller one. Can't remember what it's model is. When I put my 65mm Swarovski spotter on it it really sucks cause it is back heavy and front heavy making it hard to scan easily. Do I need a longer handle on it or a whole new setup. If I need something different give me some ideas. I would like adapter on the spotter so I can swap it out to tripod or window mount. I will be using the tripod panhead for the backcountry. Thanks for any input guys.

mcseal2

WKR
I use the same Outdoorsmans head with my Swaro 65 and am happy with it.

Hiwallman

Lil-Rokslider
I vote for the same Outdoorsman pan head. I have it on my Leica spotter. Jim White pan head if you can find them for my second choice

Otdoorsmans pan head for me. I had my leica televid 62 on it yesterday.

I run a manfrotto 700 rc2 on a window mount for truck glassing. Very solid head for about 1/3 the price of the outdoorsmans.

Lots of good options out there.

LaHunter

WKR
I've been running the Promaster pan head for the past 4 years. It does pretty well with my 65 mm spotter. It's not great, but I'm pretty happy with it. And at a cost of about $50, it's a pretty good deal. I think it is wt rated for something around 10 lbs, so it can handle the wt of your spotter.