1st Swaro's - Questions

ckleeves

WKR
I could very well be wrong. It's happened before once or twice! I just went off this and I remember there being a gap between getting all the models changed over.
bbe3524e2ceabafd9364efadce61daa4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AGPank

WKR
Do you have a pic? A simple thing I learned on the bird forum was that the non-SV have the black on the inside of the barrels vs all green.

dotman

WKR
Well, that stinks. I was under the impression that they converted all the EL's in 2010, so being as these were 2011 models I figured they had everything short of the field pro pkg. Still, not a bad deal I guess, but certainly not as nice of one as I thought.

Oh for that price you will be hard pressed to find a better option, you did good and it'll come back as good as new from Swaro.

OP
FlyGuy

FlyGuy

WKR
Emailed SONA today. ckleeves was dead on with his conversion dates. Here is a good reference direct from Swaro for anyone else looking to buy used EL's in the future:

"Any EL with a serial# starting with an L is a non SV model."

Mine start with an L... :mad:

dotman

WKR
Emailed SONA today. ckleeves was dead on with his conversion dates. Here is a good reference direct from Swaro for anyone else looking to buy used EL's in the future:

"Any EL with a serial# starting with an L is a non SV model."

Mine start with an L... :mad:

You still got a good bino and didn't over pay.

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
Yes you still got a good deal. Now just save another couple thousand and get some SV's. LOL. I never did believe that buy once cry once crap!

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Nice. I like how we are all learning about this stuff as we go along here. This is a great resource for future people searching for this information.