Leica bino adapter to tripod

cerec_cat

FNG
Stupid question, but how do I attach the adapter to the tripod? I have an older model vortex high country. When unscrewing the head, bino adapter thread is too small. Any easy fixes?

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Stupid question, but how do I attach the adapter to the tripod? I have an older model vortex high country. When unscrewing the head, bino adapter thread is too small. Any easy fixes?
Thread adapter. You can get them at any photography store

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

flashgordon

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome to the world of glassing with your binos mounted to tripod!!! You will soon see what you have been missing! I think I see what you are having trouble with. You should be able to attach bino adaptor to a the plate that then clips to tripod head. Thereby you can quickly take bino adaptor off when you want to use spotter or camera. If you need an addition plate adaptor for the tripod head you can likely pick one or two up from your local sportsman warehouse or order from S@s archery, black ovis, cameralandny or find one in the classifieds here on rokslide. Hope that helps. Seriously, glassing with my binos off a tripod is the upgrade I've ever made to my glassing setup!